According to a study of corporate reputations, by PRNewswire, Apple took the top spot on Harris Poll Reputation Quotient (RQ) study, with the Highest Score in History.
Customer inclination towards strong leadership and technological innovation may be the catalyst, and it is within this environment that Apple reigns supreme. Apple records the highest score in the RQ’s history, and is top-ranked in four of the six key dimensions of reputation:
- Social Responsibility – Whole Foods
- Emotional Appeal – Amazon.com
- Financial Performance – Apple
- Products & Services – Apple
- Vision & Leadership – Apple
- Workplace Environment – Apple