Airport Utility: AirPort Utility 6.1 allows you to configure and manage the new AirPort Express with simultaneous dual band 802.11n. It also allows you to configure the base stations for IPv6 and includes additional bug fixes.
- iPhoto can now open libraries from Aperture 3.3 or later
- AVCHD video is now supported
- The Description field now automatically expands as needed when entering text
- You can now flag a photo in Magnify (1-up) view by clicking a Flag icon displayed in the upper left corner of the photo
- Keywords and titles are now preserved when exporting files with embedded GPS location data
- A new Export option allows you to automatically organize exported photos into subfolders by event
The update is recommended for all users of iPhoto ’11.
iTunes 10.6.3: iOS 6 Beta compatibility.
iMovie: Support for the Retina Display MacBook Pro
They should all be on your Software Update by now.