Just fixing some bugs.
Apple released the iOS update on Monday that addresses the following:
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
I haven’t seen it yet on my devices, but there you go.
Trick your friends with the Fake iPhone!
Trick your friends into thinking you have the new iPhone 4S! This app is a full-screen working replica of the iPhone 4 home screen. It even replaces your phone’s status bar, so there’s no hint of Android underneath.
It would be easier to just buy an iPhone, but if you want the look and feel of iOS, with the customization and “openness” of Android, here you go. [Android Market link]