You can rearrange the order of most of the icons on the Apple TV’s main menu (Podcasts, Radio, Netflix, Trailers, and so on). Note: You cannot move or rearrange the icons in the top row (Movies, TV Shows, Music, Computers, and Settings).
To change where an icon appears on the main menu:
- Select the icon you want to move
- Press and hold Select on the remote
- When the icon begins to jiggle, use the remote to move the icon to a new position
- Press Select again to finish
You can repeat these steps to move other icons.
You can use Parental Controls to hide icons on the Apple TV’s main menu.
To show or hide icons:
- Select Settings > General > Parental Controls
- Scroll down and select either Show or Hide as desired
Via Macworld Hints.
Apple TV: Arranging icons on the main menu